It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Friday, January 06, 2006

ANNIE


I have to say that I was a little disappointed in this show. I went in expecting the movie, and yes it had some of the same songs but it was nothing like the movie. I loved the fact that there were more songs, but I hated the fact that they skipped out on some, like "Lets go to the Movies". All in all it was a cute show, just don't have the expectations that I did. Here are some one worded things you will notice:
Hair?
Sandy?
Relationship?
Crabby Daddy? (I know thats two)
Here are just some of the issues that were a little upsetting to me. I might go see this at the show again, when I have kids, but the movie is the one I will be watching until then.

Dawn

1 Comments:

At 15/1/06 6:01 PM , Blogger Melinda said...

Okay it really wasn't like the movie, but it was still good. The actress playing Annie was very talented, but she didn't have curls. The 4 new songs were nice, but I still like..."Let's go to the movies..." a whole lot better. Sandy was cute, all 3 times that we saw him. But over all it wasn't that bad...I just wouldn't go on a Saturday at 2 the kid to adult ratio was some 100:1. It was crazy. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home