It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I am ready to Drink

I swear every year something bad happens around my B-Day. This year I get a "C" in a class (which I didn't freak out about just bummed me out). Last Year I got fired, the year before that the flu, etc. I get excited about my b-day, but then I swear something comes along and makes me wish it never happened. This year wasn't so bad, but my parents left me for Christmas and it just doesn't feel Christmassy. Oh, well I am looking forward to relaxing tomorrow and drinking my sorrows away. There is nothing that can bring me up more than friends coming together and talking. I always feel better after a little time with the friends. I really hope you all can make it, it will be nice just to catch up, without loud music and smoke all around. Hope to see you tomorrow night.

Dawn

1 Comments:

At 21/12/05 9:01 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Happy birthday! Hope your day went well and everyone you wanted to see showed up! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home