CATS!

I just remembered I was suppose to give an update on CATS the musical. First of all I went with little Emily (my cousin) and while I was there I saw one of my favorite teachers, so already this makes the night a better night. As for the play itself I liked it. I cannot say I loved it because the storyboard was not what I expected. There was a small story behind it but mainly short stories about different kinds of cats and their personalities. The main story was a certain night they get together and allow a cat to be reborn, but in order to do that the cat must go to heaven (I didn't get this part till the very end). However, the singing, dancing, and just plain acrobatics were awesome. That is a very physical play and they get the audience involved. So, though the storyboard sucked I would go see the play again because of all the other entities behind it. I know most of you are probably thinking is there a play you didn't like? Yes, I hated A Chorus Line, it was very boring, but I did like some of the songs especially the one made famous "ONE". So, there is my thoughts on CATS.
PS- I was sitting by this older couple (like 40s) who could not keep it in their pants, absolutely disgusting. I believe they were having an affair with each other, maybe that flame was so high because it was naughty!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home