It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I love gifts!

Yesterday was a great gift day for me. First of all my mom comes home with a bunch of jewelry that see was either going to keep for herself or give for Christmas gifts, but instead the majority of stuff went to me (I didn't even ask for it). I was excited because now that I have to dress up for work I find myself putting on earrings everyday (I use to hate wearing jewelry). Gift #2 came when my mom stated she would buy me tickets to Cats, since neither one of my parents want to see it I get to bring a friend, I decided on Emily, my cousin, because she just turned 18 and has been wanting to hang out more. Finally gift #3 was $100 dollars worth in movies, we went to Best Buy because I wanted Madagascar, and while I was there my mom wanted several other movies, so I figured I would buy the ones I wanted and she would buy the ones she wanted, but no. My mom bought all the movies! It was great, so now I have Madagascar, Bewitched, The Longest Yard, Batman Begins, The Perfect Man, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (I think that is it). And on top of that I finally got my dad to go out to lunch with me, so I will count that as a gift also. I hope today can be as blessed.

Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home