Getting back to normal

Though the last three weeks of my life have been pretty harsh and devastating I think things are beginning to get back to normal. My dog is gone, I have accepted that, even though at nights it is a little harder, but I know there will be a day that I will fall asleep without her in my mind keeping me awake and sad (by the way, thank you for helping me through). My school work is still a mess, but I know that at some point I will catch up, also it doesn't seem as hard as it used to just busy. Finally, a job. I have an interview Wednesday for an internship at The Woodlands Town Center Improvement District (try to say that 5 times fast) with the President of the company (who happens to be in my class). The internship is only 20 hours a week, which is due-able, and it pays $10/hr (not sure). I also found out that there would be an opening for a TA for one of my professors next year, which would give me benefits even though I would be part-time, hopefully by that time all the hard classes will be over with. So even though my life looks hectic I think it is beginning to lead me to my path.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home