It was a good night
Last night was an awesome night, the first benefit had to be going out to see Saw II and dinner with a friend. Benefit #2 came when a couple of friends and I went out to Molly's Pub in Tomball. One of my friends had turned 21 so we went to have a little celebration, nothing big. Benefit #3 I recieved a call from another friend and was told she was most likely moving back to Houston because she received a job offer, so we get to start working out together by going swimming, my favoriate way to excersice. Finally, benefit #4 was meeting someone at Molly's, no not in the way you think. It was just some great conversation time and a couple of drunken complimates here and there that made me feel good inside (even though he was drunk). So, I would have to say between old friends, new friends, and great conversations last night was a great night.
Dawn
PS-Tonight's benefit will be turning back the clocks and sleeping another hour.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home