It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm a working girl again!


Just to let you know I got the internship with The Woodlands Town Center Improvement District, and I have no idea what I will be doing but it seems like a lot of fun. I am working in Corporate America and I now have to dress the part. The company seems laid back and they warned me of the practical jokes that go on in the "family". I gave them a good idea for a practical joke. First, you must understand that they asked me if I had been the recipicant of practical jokes and I told them that I had two older brothers, but to give them an idea I told them about the time my brothers gave me a basketball and told me that if lightening struck as long as I had the basketball in my hands I would be safe. I ran around the house for like a month with a basketball everytime it rained. Well, that gave them an idea because they have an employee that just joined the company that had never seen lightening or heard thunder before. I was an accomplise already to a company joke! You get the idea of how this company operates, but don't get me wrong it seems extremely busy. Anyway I am excited and I sign the papers on Monday to be an official member of the Town Center Team.

Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home