It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Shopping

I went shopping for my new job, which I haven't actually interviewed for but talked to the two guys, remember I said the President of the Company is in my Monday night class (also his friend), and it looks like I will probably be working there. Anyway got some cute shells to go under sweater jackets and office jackets, and a shirt to wear out. Girls we need to go out cuz I love that shirt. Anyway me and a friend might go to a Halloween Party on Sunday so I gotta figure out what to wear. I might just be a princess fairy and make some wings and buy a taria so I can wear my fancy dress. Or I might dress Shocker up like a hot dog and be a hot dog vender (I thought that was a cute idea, but I think Shocker would be more of a sausage dog). I need to talk to my mom more about the costume idea, Lacy and I might go as a duo but I don't know cheap costumes we can make. Anyway back to shopping, I hate finding shoes, my feet are huge, like bigfoot huge. I can't find shoes anywhere that are cute and in my size, stupid shoe people start making cuter shoes, kill more cows I am o.k. with that.

1 Comments:

At 25/10/05 10:09 AM , Blogger Melinda said...

Yay!!! Shopping is so very fun! I wish I could come down and go to the party on Sunday night...but I have a mid-term on Monday...poo. You two should go as Bonny and Clyde or Sunny and Cher or as hookers...hehe...see, all of my creativity is gone! It doesn't take much these days! But anyhow, good luck with your interview, I'll call you Wednesday some time :) and I'm glad that you were able to find some grown-up clothes...welcome to the business world! :) Be good..love you, bye.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home