Freakin Awesome
Well, I am on my break at work, in my own office, on my own computer (granted it is a laptop) and I have my own phone with its own #. This is freakin awesome. I get to take off whenever I want for lunch and stay out as late as I want, but I have decided to only take 1 hour. My boss or one of my bosses stated that they are so busy right now that I could sleep and he wouldn't care. Lucky for them I don't take advantage of those situations. I can however work on any homework during down time, Yea! I was worried about being able to go to work and do homework and all that stuff. The people here are great and a lot of fun. This has to be one of the most laid back places I have ever been in, and the greatest part is yet to come, the connections I will be making! I am having a FREAKIN AWESOME DAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home