Party Update
Ok so I think I have all the info on the party. How does Wed. the 21st sound? I figure I will get home from work around 1 and clean a little but if people want to start arriving at 7 or 8 that will be great. I will have food for two reasons, hunger and drinking, also if you like beer I don't so you need to bring your own, however I do have the hard stuff, coke and mix. Plan on spending the night if you are going to drink a lot. So I have finally have the My Parents are Leaving Me for Christmas Christmas Party planned. Let me know if you can come, comment or call whichever.
PS if you usually hang out with the group and haven't heard of this you are invited, it will just be one of those do you want to come over parties, no invitation were mailed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home