It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Done


I am officially done for this semester, I have received a B in the hardest class of the program, and A in another class of Ethics, and hopefully and A in the Grant Writing class, but for-sure I passed. I might not get Summa Cum Laude for graduation, but after this semester I don't care. I am looking forward to my party, hopefully the classmates that stated they are coming are really coming (they are really laid back and nice). I get to clean my room, which I have been wanting to do for almost 2 months now. My work is throwing me a birthday party next Monday, 19. I am excited hopefully this year I won't be fired before it comes around. And I am hanging out with friends on my birthday, the 18, truth be told I was a little bummed (I think it was end of semester blues) but now I am grateful all my friends will be down. Plus, Sarah-bo-beara is coming over tonight and we get to chill for a while. I am done, and I am ecstatic.

Dawn

1 Comments:

At 15/12/05 6:32 PM , Blogger Melinda said...

YAY DAWN!!! Way to go!! I'm so very proud of you!!! I can't wait to see you on Sunday!! Hope you have a great weekend! BYE!! Tell Sarah I said HI!! :)

1 semester down...just a few more to go!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home