It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Good Week

Well I finally got to open my gifts. They were good gift but a little unordinary. First of all I have a 4-place setting of plates. These plates are awesome and colorful, which I love, but all we joked about was "Are you trying to tell me something". It just made me crave wanting to move out a little more. I received money and gift cards, movies and another Scene It game, this one is Turner Classic Movies, plus other stuff for an apartment. Kendell and Kyle gave me a dachshund mug and a picture frame and put Snicker's picture in it, which made me cry. Emily and I decided that we are going to share an apartment when ever we get some money (obviously not soon). I spent time with Pat and Sarah. I also got this Disney Treasures of the Disney short films from the early 20 to 1960. It has Lambert the Sheepish Lion and Ferdinand on it. Overall it was a great Christmas and Holiday.

There is some sad news, however, Mema died. Some of you know Mema, she was Joyce's mom. It is now better for her (she had recently had a stroke and was in the vegetative state). Her viewing is tonight and funeral tomorrow. I just ask that you guys pray for Joyce as she is going through this difficult time.

Hope to see you all later.

Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home