OH HAPPY DAY!
So, I kind of have a job offer. It just happened a couple of minutes ago. The Accounting Assistant just put in her resignation and I was asked to be the temp until they can find a replacement. They stated it could be a week to a year. So, this may be an opening for a full time job, or it may just be some extra training that I can put on my resume for later. Either way I will be getting paid for a full-time job so that is like a little less than 400 a week (after taxes). I am so stoked. It was just God's grace that I decided to take less school work. It all looks good and I will actually be earning an ok paycheck for a while, yeah for me. No benefits yet, but who knows what may happen in the future.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home