It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Random Updates

So I realize that I haven't written in a while and figured I would give some updates.

1. Grandpa has moved to a nursing/rehabilitation facility right next to us and the hospital. His spirits are back up, and he is very slowly getting some strength in his legs (though he still can't stand on his own), but he spends all day sitting on the porch talking to the other old people.

2. Chloe is doing fine and growing (though she is still small), her and Shocker are playing like old pals, which I am very happy to see, and he helps me get her off my back when I am to tired to play with her. She is doing good in the crate and very bad at potty-training, but that will take time, dachshunds do what they want when they want.

3. I have learned my lesson on underage drinking. I gave some adults (not quite 21) some alcohol and they abused it and got sick and I was taking care of two of them along with my two friends (THANK YOU SO MUCH!). Well it ruined what was suppose to be a girls night and relaxation (no it wasn't my cousin so don't freak).

4. Pat and Sarah are coming home this weekend which will be nice, I had to skip out on a vacation trip with my best friends because it was getting way to expensive for a girl with a part-time job, and school and work are going ok.

Basically that is it for right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home