It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Put Yourself First

There are so many things out in this huge world that I fear. For example will I ever find a real job? Will I pass my classes and get my degree? And probably my more personal one, Will I ever be loved in the same way that I love? None of these questions I will ever know the answer to until that instant crosses my path. I have a lot of fears, and a lot to learn. There is one thing, however, I have learned from my past. I am the only one that can make me happy. No matter what obstacles I might face in life, or who might be out there that is trying to hurt me, I am the only one that truly effects myself. I have done a lot of shit in my life that can either be commended or despised. If I have helped you OK, but if I have hurt you I am truly sorry. I am not really sure what made me write this, maybe the thought of death and wanting to make my wrongs right. The one message I have to state, and it is to just love yourself, and by doing that you will be a better person, inside and out.

"A person's worth in this world is estimated according to the value they put on themselves"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home