It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

"Money, Money, Money By The Pound!"

Yes, my title is from one of the songs out of Pete's Dragon, and yes I did get Melinda's Nephew addicted to one of the greatest Disney movies of all times, Thank you, Thank you! Next is Annie and The Wizard of Oz!

Basically what I am asking today is when is all this school, which I am not complaining about because I love school and learning (freak, I know), but when is it going to start paying off. I am getting several Masters to get paid a little more in life, but when is that going to happen! I want to get out and take vacations around the world, you know a week in Italy or Ireland, every year experience something different. I want to get season passes to the theater and not have to choose what shows I can see because of my money availability. I want to move out and be on my own and experience my own things. I want a real job that can actually give me hope to these things. The funny thing is, is it is impossible to do this, I need a sugar daddy. So here is my delima. Right now in life I am fine, yes I want these things and don't have them yet, but I am very blessed in life. In December however a couple of things happen. One, my internship is up and I need to find a job, and by that time school shouldn't be so hard so I just need to find a job that works around my schooling. Two, in December I get dropped from my parent's insurance, why because I hit that wonderful age of 25, another good reason to get a job. The problem comes with school. In order for me to get a loan I must be a full time student which is 9 hours, it doesn't sound like a lot but if you haven't experienced a Masters degree, it is (this is from a girl who did a two year degree in a year which means getting signed by the Dean to take the amount of hours I was taking). So if I want to be able to pay for college I have to have a part-time job, but I need benefits. I was looking into that, my problems there could be solved by a bank, and the hours are great for my night classes! SO my issue is that I will have a Bachelors, most likely have a Masters, and be working on my second Masters and still be getting paid like $20000 a year. I want to teach community college, but you can't do that until you have your degree. I really don't like political science, which is what I could teach with the degree I am obtaining right now (it is good to have under my belt, but defidently not my passion), so I have to wait till my second one is done to teach something I love, Psychology. Then I have to get into that teaching job which I don't think will be easy at all, hopefully I can pull strings when that time comes though. I don't want to be rich in any way shape or form (don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind, but I am realistic about life), however, I am ready for all this to be over and settled and for me to finally feel comfortable enough in a place that I can see working for the rest of my life, and making money so I can accomplish some of those thoughts I have about traveling and theater and moving! When will my money come rolling in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home