Out and About!
So, I went to Nac this weekend and actually had a lot of fun, except for those damn horses who didn't eat the damn apples or carrots. What horse doesn't like apples or carrots! Anyway had some fun spending time with of course my bestest friend in the whole wide world, her sister and husband and little boy. Thanks Michelle! I didn't really do much, (the jokes and stories were awesome) but it was nice just to get away for a day or two and do nothing, however I did miss my poopies, knowing Shocker was at home and probably sleeping with no one that night. But that is not what lead me to this writing.
Have you ever experienced dashza-voo (I know I spelled that wrong), so sue me! Well I have to notice all the dreams I have had that have totally or partially come true. You have to know me, I dream all the time. My dreams are either happy or scary, most of it is scary but I don't wake up scared, or at least anymore I don't. But the weird thing is my dreams usually are scary because they could happen. My dreams are usually filled violence and death that happens from another person, a natural disaster, or an animal. Well I had an experience maybe a month ago that made me start thinking of my weird dreams, and why I like to tell people about them even though they might think I am demented. I have had so many cases of dashza-voo it is not even funny, no I don't think I am psychic or anything. But I have found it weird, for instance one dream that stands out in my head was when I was like in first grade. I had a dream that I was going to get hit in the face with a red ball during gym and my glasses would fall off and break. I went to school the day and everything happened except my glasses didn't break. You have to know that my dreams usually aren't that extensive, but parts of them might come true. Well my scary dreams I like to talk about because I feel if I say something they won't come true, for instance the dream I had of Kyle coming home for Christmas and dying in a plane crash. Well I had an another experience earlier this month. Do you remember the tsunami that happened a little while ago, I don't know where I just know another one hit and some more people died because the area hasn't got enough money to get a warning system. Anyway I had a dream that my mom in I were in the middle of the ocean swimming, and we felt the earthquake and pull in the water, well somehow I had my cell phone and called my dad and told him to get on higher ground, and then I woke up. Well I didn't think about it because I like to watch weird things on TV and remember I had watched a show after that big tsunami had hit about how it happens, and the night before I had had a dream that my mom got eaten by a lion on our safari trip. But I came downstairs to let the dog out and my parents had on the new and the first story that I heard was a tsunami hit and killed like 200 people. Weird huh, yah I am a freak I know! But weird stuff always seems to happen, maybe I am part animal (LOL) and have gotten in tune with that sixth sense. Just thought I should share.

1 Comments:
Sorry about the finicky horses, but I sure enjoyed you being here! And I know that Micheal did, too!
Maybe I'll see you this weekend when I come pick him up!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home