Bored STIFF!
So, literally nothing has been going on this week, though last week I got to hang with Mel and her Nephew, and Kyle came down for a small while. I have had nothing to do at work, or at home and have been super bored. I should be working on my paper, but the whole thing just gives me a headache, maybe next week. Even at work I am doing nothing, in fact I am actually reading the novel Wicked and almost through. Oh well at least this weekend will be more exciting with another wedding that has open bar (I hate going to weddings, I decided to get married on a tropical island with only close friends and family, and then have a big party when we get back with people wearing comfy clothes), and we hopefully with be going to Body Works (I have been there already and it was awesome possum), and maybe a little swim, swim, hint, hint. Whatever, just wanted to share with you I got nothing! SCHOOL STARTS MONDAY!! One more semester closer to graduating and starting Psychology, YAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home