It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Through the Looking Glass

Well Grandpa had his first Chemo last night. He was put into a protective environment as well, which means we can only look at him through a plate of glass because no one is allowed in the area. It kinda sucks that I can't give him a kiss, but I understand and just hope all of this will be worth it in the end. Luckily I brought him a bunch of old movies (VHS) hopefully his new room will have the VHS player. At least he will have something to do other than just sit there and twiddle his thumbs. I hope the Chemo works and he doesn't have bad reactions to it. Keep the prayers going, he and we need them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home