It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of School...Transmission Interrupted

I start the new semester tonight. I am taking Managerial Accounting for Non-Accountants. Read the first chapter and it seems pretty easy, hopefully it will stay that way. It looks like it might be full of theories, not my strong point but I will get through.

So, now that I am starting school I figured I need to use my internet that I am paying for at home. I tried to set it up last night and it didn't work. I will try again this weekend and hopefully figure it out. Oh well if nothing else it is just another excuse to not get things done, so I need to get it up and running. I might start making the local library my internet love, or stay late at work but if I do that then those late night work sessions will not be put to good use. Problems, problems but it could be a lot worse, and at least I am figuring it out now. Pray that I get it up and running this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home