Sad and Angery!
Still bad news, I feel like the pain is becoming to much, I just want to sleep. I need something but nothing is out there that can help. Lost, lonely, sad & angery. I am not Job, but I feel like him right now. Why does life suck so much?

1 Comments:
I know that just saying it doesn't make anything feel better for you, but I'm sorry that you're having such a rough time right now. I'll keep you in my prayers and every time I do, I'll spread my arms open and hug you, even if you're not right in front of me. That way, when you need one, there's a hug waiting for you, no matter what time of day it is or even if you're there by yourself, you'll have a hug. We love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home