It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Getting Down to the Grind

Well I have been living here for almost a week now, things are going great! I am getting used to the whole new place thing and beginning to sleep the whole night through. Basically all that is left to move is the little stuff that I don't have to get anytime soon, so the stress of moving is officially over, and the super stress of school can now begin. Because of moving I am beeeehind!!! It is extremely close to the end of the semester which means only 2 things, papers and finals. So I will be spending Thankgiving weekend not only eating but doing homework, luckily Em decorated for Christmas already so that is one less thing that needs to be done. She is so funny, I think we are the only house in the neighborhood that has Christmas lights up already, oh well nothing like starting the season early!!! Anyway just letting you know that I have one stress down and school to go!
Work is going fabulous by the way!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home