Turkey Hangover!

Well if you are like me you are probably thinking, where the heck did the weekend go? I did not catch-up on homework, in fact I backed myself up by maybe deciding to do a different topic on my paper due next Tuesday, along with 2 more 6 pg. essays. Yes, so I am super behind, like that is new. All I did this weekend was eat, sleep, and sleep, and I still feel like I can use more sleep. At least the next family time will be after this semester ends and the only thing I have to worry about is my capstone paper, instead of my capstone paper and 3 classes, it will be a nice relief. At the same time I really have to get this capstone paper done, so my down time will still be filled with homework, and it is getting to be a timid project, but I guess that is the way life goes. Anyway I hope all of ya'll had the same lazy weekend that I did!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home