It's All About Me!

Have fun and laugh!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2x in one day!

Okay I had to write this down because it totally slipped my mind. I now work for a Government Body which means that there are always going to be those people out there that thinks "we are against them". So earlier this month we had a man that wrote a strange note to one of the officials. It must be know that this person is not "all there" I believe there are lesions on thier brain making them a little Schizophrenic. Anyways this person talks to God, an issue that all of us have, the only difference is God is speaking to him. So a little different, don't want to call it crazy because I seriously think that the infection is creating the issues. Anyways because of the note we went into lock-down meaning we have offically locked our doors and the receptionist will let people in, just to be on the safe side. So anyways the person showed up and immediately like 9 cops showed up, that part of the day was crazy. The person was taken off but couldn't be held for very long because there was no actual threat. Somehow, I have a feeling through money and a lot of high powered politics, the person was arrested again and kept for a while. Today, we were put back on lockdown, they are out. All I can do is laugh! AWWW to work for the government!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home